My name is Bruno Lopes, and I’m a generalist 3D artist with experience and strengths in organic and hard modeling, texturing. lighting and photo realistic render.
I’m working in the industry as a full time 3D artist since 2005. Before that and since 2000 I was architectural designer in several architecture studios.
My background as architecture designer gave me a solid understating in creating and reading architecture projects. Architecture is my passion and work in the architectural visualization industry is a plus for what I really like to do, but I like also to do everything 3D related.
Furthermore, I am also a certified instructor of 3D Max, Sketchup and Vray.
- 3D Modeling
- Photo realistic render
- Personalized Training of 3DsMax, Vray and Sketchup
- Autodesk AutoCAD or similar
- Google Sketchup (modeling)
- Autodesk 3DsMax (modeling, texturing, lighting and render)
- ChaosGroup Vray (render engine)
- UvLayout (unwrap uvw)
- Pixplant (textures)
- Adobe Photoshop (textures and image editing)
- Adobe After Effects (post production)
For a complete profile, please visit my LinkedIn Profile